LONGi Solar, which has been ranked fifth on BNEF’s Latest Solar Module & Inverter Bankability 2019 survey, has signed a 200 MW annual module supply deal with SICES in Brazil, which also includes its new high-efficiency shingled mono PERC module Hi-MO X. (Photo Credit: LONGi Solar)
- LONGi Solar will supply 200 MW of its high efficiency mono PERC modules to Brazil’s SICES
- Hi-MO 4 and Hi-MO X mono PERC modules of LONGi will be used for distributed generation segments in Brazil and Mexico
- The modules will have more than 20% power conversion efficiency with an output power of over 420 W
- It launched the Hi-MO X shingled modules in Australia targeting rooftop solar installations while also appointing BayWa Australia, SolarJuice and SolarGain as its official distributors in the country
- LONGi Solar has been ranked fifth on BNEF’s Latest Solar Module & Inverter Bankability 2019 survey, its best performance ever
Adani Green Energy To Source 1.2 GW Worth Hi MO4 Series Solar PV Modules From LONGi Solar Of China To Be Shipped Till 2020
(05. December 2019)
Project Development Firm Hexagon Peak To Procure Monocrystalline PERC Solar Modules With 435 W Output From LONGi Solar For 200 MW Vietnamese Utility Scale Solar Portfolio
(23. October 2019)
LONGi Solar Announces Supplying High Efficiency Monocrystalline Solar PV Modules For 150 MW Floating Solar Power Plant In China’s Anhui Province
(23. April 2019)
China’s LONGi Solar has signed a module supply agreement with Brazilian solar distributor SICES for its high efficiency Mono PERC modules and will supply 200 MW annually. SICES will use the modules for distributed generation segments in Brazil and Mexico. Financial terms of this transaction weren’t disclosed nor did the companies reveal the duration of this agreement.
Both the partners will be working together in Brazil and Mexico – and this strategic cooperation will ‘inject new vitality into the DG market in LATAM’.
Providing details of its modules for global strategic partner SICES in a brief media statement, LONGi said these are its latest advanced Hi-MO 4 and Hi-MO X mono PERC modules with over 20% power conversion efficiency and an output power of over 420 W.
The Chinese company launched the Hi-MO X shingled module in Melbourne, Australia on August 12, 2019 targeted at rooftop solar installations. Hi-MO X is a high-efficiency mono PERC module based on shingled design.
LONGi appointed BayWa Australia, SolarJuice and SolarGain as its official distributors in Australia.
The Chinese company said it has recorded its highest-ever bankability rating in the BloombergNEF (BNEF) Solar Module & Inverter Bankability 2019 survey, rising to 91% and a fifth rank in the list.
Earlier this month, LONGi Solar’s parent company LONGi Green Energy placed an order for 112,800 MT ultra-high-purity polysilicon to be delivered between 2020 and 2022 with Daqo New Energy (see Daqo Bags 3-Year Polysilicon Deal With LONGi).