- NTPC has issued a tender for a balance of system package for the 133 MW Anta Solar Power Project in Rajasthan
- The utility has specified that only domestically manufactured equipment can be used for the project
- NTPC intends to finance the package from its own resources
- Last date to buy tender documents is October 5, 2017, bids can be submitted until November 6, 2017
- The module tender for the project was already launched in August
India’s NTPC Invites Bids For Operation & Maintenance Of Power Evacuation System For 50 MW PV Plant
(08. September 2017)
National Thermal Power Corporation Tenders 2 PV Plants In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana For Its Coal Power Stations
(21. August 2017)
India’s NTPC Invites EPC Contractors To Bid For 22 MW Project Using Locally Manufactured Solar Cells & Modules
(09. August 2017)
Indian utility National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has launched a reverse auction for a balance of system package for the Anta Solar Power Project in Rajasthan. Interested bidders must procure domestically manufactured equipment for the project.
In a solar power plant, balance of system comprises all system components except PV modules. The scope of work for the project includes design, engineering, manufacturing, supply, packing and forwarding, transportation, unloading, storage, installation and commissioning of the grid connected PV system at the Anta Combined Cycle Power Project in Rajasthan.
The winning bidder will have to provide operation and maintenance of the plant and the transmission system for 15 years post successful trial run. NTPC intends to finance the subject package from its own resources.
Tender documents can be bought by October 5, 2017. Last date to submit bids is November 6, 2017. Further details are available on NTPC’s tender website.
In August 2017, NTPC had launched a tender seeking a module package for the Anta Solar Project under the so-called domestic content requirement category (see NTPC Tenders 133 MW Module Package In Rajasthan).
Recently, NTPC also floated a tender for operation and maintenance of a power and evacuation system for the 50 MW Rajgarh PV Plant.