- Fujian Yongfu Power Engineering wins bid for EPC project of Times Yongfu-Ningde Rooftop Distributed PV Power Generation Project
- KBC Corporation plans to raise RMB 3.1 billion, which will be used for expansion in several fields, including PV
- Hunan Yujing Machinery along with Nantong Youtuo New Energy and Xinghua Hao Guangming PV Equipment Company to jointly invest in a holding subsidiary
- The planned heterojunction cell and module production projects of Haitai New Energy Technology officially settled in Yancheng Economic and Technological Development Zone
- Travis Snyder, Product Manager, Solis will speak at TaiyangNews Virtual Conference on Inverters for Rooftop Solar 2021 on Oct. 19 on the topic – String Inverters for Higher Output
Yongfu Power wins 185 MWp rooftop distributed PV project bid: Integrated service provider of power and energy Fujian Yongfu Power Engineering has won the bid for the EPC project of Times Yongfu-Ningde Rooftop Distributed PV Power Generation Project. The project, which has a total installed capacity of 185 MWp, is divided into five EPC sub-projects and the bid amount is RMB 699 million ($108.6 million).
KBC Corp. to raise RMB 3.1 bn for expansion: Carbon-based composites materials and products manufacturer KBC Corporation said it plans to raise RMB 3.1 billion ($0.48 billion). The net amount, after deducting the issuance costs, will be used towards a high-purity large-size advanced carbon matrix composite material capacity expansion project, the KBC Research Institute construction project, and supplementary working capital project. The company looks forward to enhancing its R&D and innovation capability in carbon matrix materials and related fields; and also ensuring its market expansion capability in photovoltaic, semiconductor, fuel cell, high temperature heat treatment, friction brakes and other fields.
Hunan Yujing to invest RMB 190 mn to establish subsidiary: Technology-based enterprise Hunan Yujing Machinery announced to jointly invest in a holding subsidiary in Taiyuan City along with Nantong Youtuo New Energy and Xinghua Hao Guangming PV Equipment Company. Yujing will invest RMB 190 million ($29.52 million), accounting for 95% of the registered capital of the joint venture, and the subsidiary will help the company expand its overall layout in the photovoltaic industry chain.
Tangshan Haitai’s 5 GW HJT cell & 5 GW module project settled in Jiangsu: The heterojunction cell and module projects of Haitai New Energy Technology, a high-tech enterprise engaged in PV products production, has been officially settled in Yancheng Economic and Technological Development Zone, a Photovoltaic Network News Report said. The total investment of the project is RMB 5 billion ($0.78 billion), and the company plans to build a capacity of 5 GW heterojunction cells and 5 GW modules in two phases. Both the projects are scheduled for completion and put into production by next year.
Solis at TaiyangNews Virtual Conference on Inverters for Rooftop Solar 2021: TaiyangNews is excited to have Travis Snyder, Product Manager, Solis at TaiyangNews Virtual Conference on Inverters for Rooftop Solar 2021. He will be speaking on the topic – String Inverters for Higher Output. The Conference will address pertinent topics that the inverter industry faces, such as the chip shortage, and also give insight into the latest technology trends, such as string and optimizers, for residential and C&I segments. The Conference will take place on 19 October, 2021, from 09.30 – 13.15 CEST. Do join us. For Free Registrations, please click here