- JinkoPower achieves operating revenue of RMB 1.78 billion ($0.27 billion), an increase of 2.62% year-on-year, including RMB 1.37 billion ($0.21 billion) in power generation-related business and RMB 408 million ($62.93 million) in EPC business in the first half of 2021
- Gaojing Solar holds Phase 1 trial operation and second phase commencement of planned 50 GW large-size silicon wafer production project in Zhuhai
- In the first half of 2021, State Grid Jilin Province Electric Power achieves a revenue of RMB 6.30 billion ($0.97 billion), up 36.87% year-on-year
- Qindu of Shaanxi Province signs contract with China Energy Shaanxi Electric Power Co., Ltd., for an integrated project worth RMB 2 billion
- Akcome Technology and equipment supplier Ideal Energy (Shanghai) Sunflower Thin Film Equipment Ltd get into a complete line-of-equipment purchase agreement for the first phase of Akcome’s Taixing Heterojunction Production Project
JinkoPower releases semi-annual report 2021: Announcing its semi-annual report for the first half of 2021, PV power station operator JinkoPower said that the company:
- Has achieved an operating revenue of RMB 1.78 billion ($0.27 billion), an increase of 2.62% year-on-year, including RMB 1.37 billion ($0.21 billion) in power generation-related business and RMB 408 million ($62.93 million) in EPC business
- Holds a total of 330 photovoltaic power plants of various types, with a total installed capacity of approximately 2,955.90 MW. Among them, the centralized photovoltaic power station is about 2,135.54 MW, and the distributed photovoltaic power station is about 820.36 MW
- Has completed a total of approximately 1.708 billion kilowatt-hours of power generation
Gaojing 50 GW wafer project gains momentum: Gaojing Solar held Phase 1 trial operation and the second phase commencement of the 50 GW large-size silicon wafer project in Zhuhai. This signifies a new milestone for the production and operation of this RMB 17 billion ($2.62 billion) photovoltaic new energy industry project. Gaojing Solar’s focus is on R&D and manufacturing of PV wafers, and has two production bases: 50 GW large-size monocrystalline wafers in Zhuhai and another 50 GW monocrystalline rods in Qinghai.
State Grid Jilin 2021 semi-annual results announced: As per the 2021 semi-annual results of power grid operator State Grid Jilin Province Electric Power Co., Ltd., the company has:
- Achieved a revenue of RMB 6.30 billion ($0.97 billion), up 36.87% year-on-year
- Added 379,400,000 kilowatts of new energy capacity, with project locations involving 30 provinces and municipalities nationwide, and installed capacity of 9,509,000 kilowatts (thermal power 3,300,000 kilowatts, wind power 2,699,900 kilowatts, photovoltaic 3,509,100 kilowatts), with a new energy ratio of 65.30%
China Energy & Shaanxi partner for RMB 2 bn integrated project: Qindu District of Shaanxi Province has signed a contract with the subsidiary of China Energy, China Energy Shaanxi Electric Power Co., Ltd., for an integrated project that includes rooftop distributed photovoltaic power generation, energy storage power station, and electrolytic water hydrogen production, a Photovoltaic Network News report said. The total investment of the project will be about RMB 2 billion ($0.31 billion).
Akcome & Ideal Energy sign HJT production equipment purchase agreement: Chinese solar cell and module producer Akcome Technology and equipment supplier Ideal Energy (Shanghai) Sunflower Thin Film Equipment Ltd have got into a complete line-of-equipment purchase agreement for the first phase of Akcome’s Taixing High-efficiency Heterojunction Project, Akcome said in a release. With this partnership, both parties will cooperate with each other in the field of photovoltaic and explore new developments in the heterojunction technology field. Recently, Akcome had announced that its average conversion efficiency of HJT cells has reached 24.2% (see China PV News Snippets: Yicheng, JinkoSolar, Akcome)