Bifacial solar cell and module manufacturer Jolywood signs 500 MW and 100 MW distributed rooftop projects with Yanglou Town and Heze City respectively. (Photo Credit: Jolywood)
- Cybird releases 2021 semi-annual report, registers a revenue of RMB 1.24 bn, an increase of 40.07% year-on-year
- China City Investment Group New Energy signs contract with Hunan Province for a rooftop and ground-based distributed solar PV project
- Shanghai Datun Energy to invest RMB 1.21 billion and build a 261.7 MW PV power station
- Jolywood and Yanglou Town have come together to provide the people in the town with photovoltaic distributed rooftops
- Jiangxi Ganneng said it is increasing its efforts to transform from a traditional energy power generation company to a comprehensive power company with a focus on PV
Antaisolar To Supply 400 MW Solar Trackers; Guidong Signs For 500 MW PV Project In Hezhou; GCL Sells 469 MW PV; China Huaneng & Raohe Partner For 300 MW PV; Shandong Involved In 300 MW PV Power Plant Project
(17. September 2021)
Shanghai HIUV To Expand PV Film Capacity; Southeast Signs 500 MW BIPV Project; CHN Energy & HDsolar Partner For 7 PV Projects; LONGi Wafer Prices Increase; Jolywood To Invest RMB 200 Mn In 2 GW Project
(16. September 2021)
China’s National Energy Administration To Implement Rooftop Solar Pilot Program For All Segments In 676 Counties From 31 Provinces
(16. September 2021)
Cybrid releases 2021 semi-annual report: Backsheet developer Cybrid Technologies has released its semi-annual report, which shows that in the first half of 2021:
- revenue was about RMB 1.24 bn ($0.19 billion) – an increase of 40.07% year-on-year
- the shipment volume of PV backsheet was about 65 million square meters, the same level as in the same period last year
- the shipment volume of encapsulation film (including POE, EVA, EPE) was over 30 million square meters, an increase of 68% compared with the same period last year
During this period, the downstream module manufacturers had slowed down the growth of shipments, causing an impact on the company’s orders and sales growth, especially the demand for double-glass modules, it said. The Q4 result of 2020 showed Cybrid register a revenue of RMB 308 million (see China PV News Snippets: Cybrid, Sungrow, Zhonghuan, GoodWe)
China City signs 500 MW PV rooftop project in Hunan: China City Investment Group New Energy has signed a contract with Hunan Province for a rooftop and ground-based distributed photovoltaic power plant project, as per a Photovoltaic Network News report. With an investment of RMB 3 billion ($0.46 billion), the project will targets installing 20,000 rural rooftop PV power systems in Xintian County of the province with a total planned installed capacity of 500 MW.
Shanghai Datun to invest RMB 1.21 bn in PV plant: Shanghai Datun Energy announced that it is geared up to gradually transform from a traditional industry to a new energy industry. Towards this, the company plans to invest RMB 1.21 billion and build a 261.7 MW PV power station.
Jolywood signs rooftop distributed PV projects: Bifacial solar cell and module manufacturer Jolywood and Yanglou Town have come together to provide the people in the town with distributed solar rooftops, the company stated in an announcement. This project will be about 500 MW. Similarly, in another partnership, Jolywood has signed an agreement with Heze City for its entire town’s rooftop distributed photovoltaic project, amounting to 100 MW.
Jiangxi Ganneng releases 2021 semi-annual report: Releasing its performance report for the first half of 2021, thermal power generation company Jiangxi Ganneng said that the company’s main operating income was at RMB 1.37 billion ($0.21 billion), an increase of 18.63% year-on-year. The company went on to add that it is increasing its efforts to transform from a traditional energy power generation company to a comprehensive power company driven by power generation, electricity sales, and integrated energy services, and that it is concentrating also on photovoltaic power generation business. The company’s installed photovoltaic power generation capacity during the first half of 2021 was 73.4 MW (completed and put into operation).