- Jiangxi Jinko releases unaudited Q3 2022 results
- Net income pegged between the range of RMB 1.65 billion to 1.7 billion
- Net income excluding extraordinary gains and losses in the range of RMB 1.50 billion ($0.21 billion) to RMB1.55 billion ($0.21 billion)
US listed solar module manufacturer JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd announced that its subsidiary Jiangxi Jinko has published certain preliminary unaudited financial results for Q3/2022. JinkoSolar has a 58.62% share in Jiangxi Jinko, which prepares its unaudited financial results and consolidated financials in accordance with PRC GAAP, which is different from the parent company’s accounting standards.
Here are the details of the results:
- The preliminary unaudited net income of Jiangxi Jinko is estimated to be in the range of RMB 1.65 billion ($0.23 billion) to RMB 1.70 billion ($0.23 billion), a rise from last year’s128.7% to 135.7% this year.
- The preliminary unaudited net income of Jiangxi Jinko excluding extraordinary gains and losses is estimated to be in the range of RMB 1.50 billion ($0.21 billion) to RMB1.55 billion ($0.21 billion), an increase from last year’s 412.20% to 429.27% this year.
In August, JinkoSolar saw its total shipments in Q2/2022 growing 102.4% YoY to 10.53 GW—exceeding guidance and leading to an improvement of 137.6% in revenues that added up to RMB 18.84 billion ($2.81 billion) (see JinkoSolar’s Q2/22 Shipments Grow 102 Percent).