- NDRC issues notice on further deepening the market-oriented reform of coal-fired power generation feed-in tariffs
- President of China Xi Jinping says that China will continue to promote the adjustment of industrial and energy structure and vigorously develop renewable energy
- Chinese glass developer Jinjing Group registers a profit of RMB 465 million in third quarter
- JinkoSolar wins Guangdong’s 150 MW photovoltaic storage and module procurement project bid
- TaiyangNews is very happy to have Robert Van Keulen of China’s Growatt to talk at its Virtual Conference on Inverters for Rooftop Solar 2021
NDRC issues notice on coal-fired power generation feed-in tariffs: The National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) issued a notice on further deepening the ‘market-oriented reform of coal-fired power generation feed-in tariffs’. The notice stated that all coal-fired power generation will enter the electricity market in principle, and will be within the scope of base price and fluctuating through market transactions. The fluctuation range of the electricity price will not be more than 10%, in principle not more than 15%, and expanded to not more than 20%. The market transaction electricity price of high-energy-consuming enterprises will not be subject to a 20% increase.
China to speed up wind & PV projects in Gobi desert area: At the 15th Conference Leaders Summit of the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD), President of China Xi Jinping said that the country will continue to promote the adjustment of industrial and energy structure, and vigorously develop renewable energy. China also plans to accelerate the planning and construction of large-scale wind power and photovoltaic base projects in Gobi and nearby desert areas. The first phase of these projects with an installed capacity of about 100 million kW has been begun already.
Jinjing Group announces strong Q3 financial report: Chinese glass company Jinjing Group released its third quarter financial report, which shows that the company has achieved:
- a profit of RMB 465 million ($72.25 million) in the third quarter, an increase of 333.51% year-on-year
- a revenue of RMB 5.09 billion ($0.79 billion) in the third quarter, an increase of 48.82% year-on-year
- net profit attributable to the mother company of RMB 1.24 billion ($0.19 billion), an increase of 581.11% year-on-year
JinkoSolar pre-wins 150 MW PV module bid: Renewable energy engineering company Guangdong No.2 Hydropower Engineering Batu County released the winning bid for its 150 MW photovoltaic storage and module procurement project – and JinkoSolar has emerged as the winner. Jinko is followed by EGing PV and LONGi in second and third positions. The total procurement capacity is 193.42 MW, the PV module bidding specifications are all 540 W type (and above) monocrystalline silicon double-glass bifacial. The overall bidding unit price ranged from RMB 1.88 to 2.05/W ($0.29-$0.32/W).
Growatt at TaiyangNews Virtual Conference on Inverters for Rooftop Solar 2021: TaiyangNews is very happy to have Robert Van Keulen of Chinese inverter maker Growatt to talk at its Virtual Conference on Inverters for Rooftop Solar 2021. He will be addressing the topic – Household Smart PV Solution Leading to Zero Carbon Life. The Conference will take place on 19 October, 2021, from 09.30 – 13.15 CEST and will address pertinent topics that the inverter industry faces, such as the chip shortage, and also give insight into the latest technology trends, such as string and optimizers, for residential and C&I segments. Join us for free and for Registrations, please click here