China PV News Snippets

Hefei Sineva Delivers Inline Perovskite Vacuum Coating Machine & More From Daqo, OJing, Jiangsu Runergy

China PV News Snippets

The inline perovskite vacuum coating machine developed by Hefei Sineva can meet the preparation of large-area perovskite film layer, effectively improve the material utilization rate, and ensure large-area uniformity, it claims. A machine has just been delivered to an unidentified company. (Photo Credit: Hefei Sineva)

Hefei Sineva delivers Perovskite production equipment; Daqo to sell RMB 14.6 billion worth monocrystalline materials; OJing repors RMB 939 million revenue in Q3/2022; cell maker Runergy to raise RMB 4 billion for expansion.

Hefei Sineva delivers inline perovskite vacuum coating machine: Via a WeChat communication, pan-semiconductor manufacturing solutions provider Hefei Sineva Intelligent Machine said that it has delivered its inline perovskite vacuum coating machine to an unidentified domestic perovskite cell industry company for production. This machine is a key mass production equipment for perovskite solar cell production and is supposed to be the first large-scale perovskite vacuum coating machine that has been independently developed in China. It adopts inline system design which has the capability to realize automatic loading and unloading without industrial robots, thus reducing costs and is said to have a unique gap management that can improve coating efficiency, reduce pollution, and is compatible with a variety of substrates.

Daqo New Energy to sell 57,600 tons of silicon material: Chinese polysilicon producer Daqo New Energy announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary Inner Mongolia DaQo New Energy will be selling about 57,600 tons of solar-grade polysilicon to a customer from October 2022 to December 2027. The transaction amount is estimated to be about RMB 14.6 billion ($2.01 billion). Recently Daqo had announced its Q3 results, where it reported a robust quarter with gross profit of $946.9 million as the average selling price (ASP) for 33,126 metric ton (MT) polysilicon it sold rose 14% to $36.44 per kg quarter on quarter (see Daqo New Energy Reports Strong Quarter In Q3/2022)

OJing releases Q3 performance report: Releasing its first three-quarter performance report since its listing, quartz crucible products provider OJing Technology, said that during this period, the revenue was at RMB 939 million ($129.5 million), a year-on-year increase of 46.82%. The net profit attributable to shareholders was at RMB 155 million ($21.3 million), a year-on-year increase of 34.39%, while the basic earnings per share was at RMB 1.5 ($0.21). The company attributed this growth to the rapid development of the photovoltaic industry, and the continuous increase in the production and sales of the company’s large-scale quartz crucibles.

Jiangsu Runergy to raise RMB 4 billion for expansion: Solar cell manufacturer Jiangsu Runergy New Energy Technology plans to raise RMB 4 billion ($0.55 billion), local media reported. Out of the raised funds, about 62.5% will be used to build a 50,000 tons of high-purity polysilicon facility and a 5 GW heterojunction cell production facility. The remaining 37.5% will be used as supporting working capital.

About The Author

Subscribe To Newsletter

Latest Videos