- Southeast Yue to invest in a 100 MW PV and agricultural development project in Pingbei
- Haiyou New Materials to issue convertible corporate bonds not exceeding RMB 694 million ($109.19 million)
- Risen Energy to invest in 15 GW N-type ultra-low carbon high-efficiency HJT cells and a 15 GW high-efficiency solar module project in Ninghai
- Sungrow Group to invest over RMB 10 billion in Gao’an to build an energy storage system equipment manufacturing base
Southeast Yue invests in 100 MW PV and agricultural development project; Haiyou New Materials issues bonds worth RMB 694 million; and Sungrow Group to invest over RMB 10 billion in energy storage manufacturing base.
Southeast Yue to invest in 100 MW PV project in Pingbei: Southeast Yue Hydropower Investment Co., Ltd., which a wholly-owned subsidiary of renewable energy engineering builder Guangdong No.2 Hydropower Engineering, have signed a cooperation agreement with the People’s Government of Pingbei. Southeast Yue will invest in a PV and agricultural development project in Pingbei. The planned land area of the project is 1,500 mu in which the company will develop photovoltaic and other new energy industries on self-built edible mushroom greenhouse. The net proceeds after deducting issuance expenses The investment will be about RMB 400 million ($62.94 million), and the total installed capacity of the project will be 100 MW.
Shanghai HIUV to issue RMB 694 million worth bonds: High-tech film technology enterprise Haiyou New Materials announced to issue convertible corporate bonds not exceeding RMB 694 million ($109.19 million). The net proceeds after deducting issuance expenses will be invested in the following projects:
- a PV module packaging film project with an annual output of 200 million square meters (Phase I) with an investment of RMB 460 million ($72.38 million)
- Shangrao Haiyouwei Applied Film Co., Ltd. with an annual output of 150 million square meters of PV module packaging materials project (Phase I) with an investment of about RMB 360 million ($56.64 million)
- supplementary working capital of RMB 120 million ($18.8 million)
Sungrow New Energy project settled in Gao’an: A signing ceremony was held between Sungrow New Energy and the People’s Government of Gao’an City in Hefei. Sungrow New Energy will invest over RMB 10 billion ($1.57 billion) in Gao’an to build an energy storage system equipment manufacturing base with an annual production capacity of 10 GWh, 2 GW+200 MW /400MWh wind and solar energy storage green application projects; and 500MW/500MWh energy storage application demonstration projects.