- Zhonghui Jiaoneng and Sunport Power sign agreement in Wuxi to further strengthen cooperation in distributed photovoltaic
- JinkoSolar Holding announced that it has closed a large panel supply deal for green hydrogen projects using solar energy with Chinese oil major Sinopec Group
- Tianjin Zhonghuan Semiconductor’s revenue during the first three quarter is expected to be between RMB 28 – 30 billion ($4.38-3.13 billion), an increase of 109.32% to 124.27% year-on-year
- LONGi Hydrogen Technology produces its first alkaline water electrolyzer
- Risen Energy signs different transfer agreements with Shenzhen Shenhua Clean Energy, resulting in a transaction amount of RMB 758 million ($118.62 million)
Zhonghui Jiaoneng & Sunport sign cooperation agreement: Solar power technology service provider Zhonghui Jiaoneng and solar cell manufacturer Sunport Power have signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement in Wuxi. Both the companies will strengthen cooperation in distributed photovoltaic, and plan to cooperate in the application of 2 GW Sunport Power MWT high-efficiency modules during the 14th Five-Year Plan. Both the companies also agreed that MWT is a module technology route that will enable them to achieve higher efficiency, higher reliability, lower cost, higher aesthetics and greener environment.
JinkoSolar to be Sinopec’s supplier in its green hydrogen production: Module supplier JinkoSolar Holding announced that it has closed a large panel supply deal for green hydrogen projects using solar energy with Chinese oil major Sinopec Group. The electricity generated from JinkoSolar’s high efficiency solar panels shall power the electrolyser to produce hydrogen for further processing. The hydrogen produced will then meet the needs of the biofuel production process at Sinopec’s biorefinery, thus averting thousands of tons of CO2 emissions per year.
Zhonghuan semiconductor releases first 3 quarter results forecast: Releasing its first-three quarters earnings forecast, Chinese solar wafer manufacturer Tianjin Zhonghuan Semiconductor Co., Ltd (TZS) said that its revenue during this period is expected to be between RMB 28 – 30 billion ($4.38-3.13 billion), an increase of 109.32% to 124.27% year-on-year. The company attributed this growth to its 210mm PV products. TZS is the world’s leading producer of 210mm wafers.
LONGi produces its first alkaline water electrolyzer: LONGi Hydrogen Technology Co., Ltd, part of solar PV manufacturer LONGi group, has produced its first alkaline water electrolyzer. To commemorate the occasion, the Chinese company conducted an off-line ceremony in Wuxi with the theme – New World of Hydrogen, Zero Carbon Future. By the end of this year, LONGi Hydrogen wants to have a production capacity of 500 MW electrolyzed water hydrogen. In April 2021, LONGi entered the hydrogen production space (see China’s LONGi Group Entering Hydrogen Market)
Risen to transfer power plant assets to Shenhua Clean Energy: Chinese solar PV module producer Risen Energy has signed different transfer agreements with Shenzhen Shenhua Clean Energy, resulting in a transaction amount of RMB 758 million ($118.62 million). The company intends to transfer:
- 100% equity in Gaoyou Revitalization New Energy Technology Company for RMB 323 million ($50.55 million)
- 100% equity in Jiangsu New Electricity Investment Management Company for RMB 224 million ($35.05 million)
- 100% equity interest in Richeng County Baosheng Power Development Company for RMB 87.64 million ($13.71 million)
- 100% equity interest in Shenmu City Shenguang New Energy held by Ningbo Longhui for RMB 124 million ($19.41 million)