Garment design company Bangjie to launch subsidiary; Shuangliang Eco-Energy to invest in silicon pulling project; Zhonghuan Holdings announces silicon wafer prices; Golden Photovoltaic to borrow funds for HJT facilities.
Garment design company Bangjie forays into photovoltaic industry: Modern enterprise specializing in seamless garment design Bangjie announced plans to invest in the establishment of a wholly-owned subsidiary Bangjie New Energy Group Co., Ltd, whose focus will be on the photovoltaic industry. The company added that it will take the help of strategic shareholders who carry rich experience of the photovoltaic industry and will go all out and seize photovoltaic market opportunities. Bangjie New Energy Group will have a registered capital of RMB 500 million ($69.5 million) and the business scope, among others, would include research and development, processing, manufacturing and sales of high-efficiency solar cells, modules and photovoltaic power generation systems; production and sales of solar raw materials and related supporting products.
Shuangliang Eco-Energy to invest RMB 10.5 billion in silicon pulling project: China headquartered solar PV production equipment maker Shuangliang Eco-Energy announced its intention to sign an agreement with the Management Committee of Baotou High-tech Industrial Development Zone. The company plans to construct a 50 GW large-scale monocrystalline silicon crystal pulling facility in Baotou Rare Earth High-Tech Industrial Development Zone. With an investment of RMB 10.5 billion ($1.46 billion) and a construction period of 2 years, the facility will include a crystal pulling workshop, substation, power center, warehouse, sewage station, argon gas recycling station. Last month, Shuangliang Eco-Energy announced a furnace equipment supply deal with LiHao (see China PV News Snippets)
Zhonghuan Holdings brings down monocrystalline silicon wafer prices: The parent company of leading wafer maker Zhonghuan, Zhonghuan Holdings Group, announced the latest prices for monocrystalline silicon wafers. The prices will be effective from November 28. Here are the details:
- The price of 182 P-type 150um silicon wafers dropped from RMB 7.38/piece ($1.03/piece) to RMB 7.05 /piece ($0.98/piece), a decrease of 4.47%.
- The price of 182 n-type 150um thickness silicon wafers dropped from RMB 7.9/piece ($1.1/piece) to RMB 7.54/piece ($1.05/piece), a decrease of 4.55%.
- The price of 182 n-type 130um silicon wafer dropped from RMB 7.64/piece ($1.06/piece) to RMB 7.29 /piece ($1.01/piece), a decrease of 4.58%.
- The price of 210 P-type 150um silicon wafers decreased from RMB 9.73/piece ($1.35/piece) to RMB 9.30 /piece ($1.29/piece), a decrease of 4.42%.
- The price of 210 n-type 150um thickness silicon wafers dropped from RMB 10.32/piece ($1.43/piece) to RMB 9.86/piece ($1.37/piece), a decrease of 4.46%.
- The price of 210 n-type 130um silicon wafers dropped from RMB 9.89/piece ($1.38/piece) to RMB 9.43 /piece, a decrease of 4.65%.
- The price of 218.2 P-type 150um silicon wafers decreased from RMB 10.51/piece ($1.46/piece) to RMB 10.04 /piece ($1.4/piece), a decrease of 4.47%
Golden Photovoltaic to borrow funds for heterojunction facilities: Double-glazed BIPV module Golden Photovoltaic announced that it plans to borrow about RMB 300 million from its controlling shareholder OUR HOUSE, which is a large scale home life service provider in China. These funds will be used to for the smooth implementation of its 4.8 GW high-efficiency heterojunction cell and module facility and to supplement working capital. Earlier this month, Golden Photovoltaic had confirmed its ability to mass produce 120μm cells (see China PV News Snippets)