- Conch Profile acquires 70% equity in Henan Zhong Heng Mei New Materials Co for RMB 85.4 million
- Chint Aneng transfers its 488.61 MW household PV power generation system assets in Henan and Shanxi to State Power Investment Aneng Shaanxi New Energy Technology Co
- Wind and hydropower operator China Resources Power partners with Guangxi Province for a 1 GW integrated base of wind, photovoltaic, energy storage and hydrogen
- Lingyang Energy gets into an investment cooperation framework agreement with Huaneng Jiangsu Energy to develop photovoltaic projects
Conch to acquire 70% stake in Henan for RMB 85.4 mn: Conch Profile, a chemical and building material supplier of cement industry leader Anhui Conch Group, released an announcement that it has acquired 70% equity in Henan Zhong Heng Mei New Materials Co for RMB 85.4 million. Zhong Heng Mei is a research, development and production enterprise of new aluminum alloy materials, composite materials and polymer materials. As Zhong Heng Mei has a certain market base in the industrial aluminum market, this acquisition will help Conch Profile promote the company’s products to extend to its business for module frames, photovoltaic brackets and other parts of the solar photovoltaic industry chain.
Chint transfers 488.61 MW of household PV systems to State Power: Smart energy solutions provider Chint said in a release that its holding subsidiary Chint Aneng has transferred its 488.61 MW household PV power generation system assets in Henan and Shanxi to State Power Investment Aneng Shaanxi New Energy Technology Co. The transaction value is of RMB 1. 8 billion ($0.28 billion) and from Henan 484.06 MW has been transferred, while from Shanxi 4.55 MW has been transferred.
China Resources & Guangxi Province sign 1 GW integrated project: Wind and hydropower operator China Resources Power has partnered with Guangxi Province for a 1 GW integrated base of wind, photovoltaic, energy storage and hydrogen, a local news website reported. The total investment is RMB 7.5 billion ($1.16 billion). The project will include:
- a wind power project with a capacity of 400 MW
- a photovoltaic project with a planned capacity of 500 MW
- an energy storage project with supporting storage capacity of about 100 MW
- and projects in the fields of distributed photovoltaic, comprehensive energy services and the hydrogen energy industry
Lingyang & China Huaneng to develop PV & energy storage projects: Energy management company Lingyang Energy announced that it has got into an investment cooperation framework agreement with Huaneng Jiangsu Energy. This will involve acquisition of stock photovoltaic power generation projects, cooperation in the development of incremental photovoltaic projects, and the development of energy storage projects. As per this agreement, both the companies will establish a joint venture company, where Huaneng Jiangsu will have 90% of the shares, and Linyang Energy – 10%. They will also be developing large photovoltaic power plants in key layout areas of Huaneng Jiangsu.