- Solar pioneer and founder of Sunman Energy, Dr Zhengrong Shi, to participate at TaiyangNews Virtual Conference on Solar Module Innovations on 15 November 2021
- State Power Investment Group and GCL Group sign contract to jointly construct photovoltaic module products and services
- JinkoPower wholly-owned subsidiary, Shanghai Jingping Power, signs agreements with several governments and enterprises to develop distributed photovoltaic power plant projects on residential rooftops
- State Grid Jilin Province Electric Power subsidiary, Anhui Jidian New Energy, intends to invest RMB 3.3 billion in the construction of household distributed photovoltaic projects in various provinces
- Clenergy enters into a joint venture agreement with Xiamen C&D Inc to focus on investment and operation of rooftop solar plants
Dr Zhengrong Shi to speak at TaiyangNews Conference on Nov 15: Solar pioneer and founder of Sunman Energy, Dr Zhengrong Shi will be participating at TaiyangNews Virtual Conference on Solar Module Innovations on 15 November. TaiyangNews Managing Director Michael Schmela will conduct an Executive Interview with focus on Potential of BIPV – Opportunities and challenges with Dr. Shi, who also founded Suntech and turned it into the world leading solar company at the time. Join us. The Conference, which will take place from 15-16 November, 2021 will dwell deep into the impressive technology innovation that solar module segment has seen recently and also discuss developments and improvements of solar panels, material and balance of system technologies. For more information, please click here.
SPIC & GCL partner for PV module products & services: State Power Investment Group and GCL Group have signed a cooperation contract, where both parties will jointly construct zero-carbon industrial parks, green hydrogen bases, photovoltaic module products and services, and new mobile energy business formats, as per a Photovoltaic Network News report. They will also be promoting construction of integrated energy ports, smart cities and mobile energy.
JinkoPower to develop multiple PV rooftop Projects: PV power station operator JinkoPower announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Shanghai Jingping Power, has signed agreements with several governments and enterprises to jointly promote the development of distributed photovoltaic power plant projects on residential rooftops in China. The total installed capacity of the projects will be about 516.3 MW.
State Grid to invest RMB 3.3 bn in household distributed PV projects: Power grid operator State Grid Jilin Province Electric Power, in an announcement stated that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Anhui Jidian New Energy, intends to invest RMB 3.3 billion ($0.52 billion) in the construction of household distributed photovoltaic projects in Anhui, Hebei, Henan, Shanxi, Jiangxi, Hunan and other 6 provinces. The planned capacity of these projects will be 883 MW. The company plans to use modules of 450 W and above for installation on household roofs.
Joint Venture by Clenergy and C&D Inc. for a Carbon-Neutral World: Solar PV mounting and tracker system supplier Clenergy has entered into a joint venture agreement with Xiamen C&D Inc, the company said. The new company will have a capital of RMB 50 million ($7.82 million), in which Clenergy will own 20%, and will engage in the investment and operation of rooftop solar plants.