- Chint Solar’s 200 MW photovoltaic power generation project in Aksai County has officially started construction
- Linyang Energy and its wholly-owned subsidiaries sign cooperation agreements with different county governments to help them achieve green development
- Hunan Guohe and Saudi International Electricity and Water Company sign a contract for Kom Ombo 200 MW PV power plant project in Egypt
Chint Solar 200 MW PV project in Aksai begins construction: Chint Solar’s 200 MW photovoltaic power generation project in Aksai County has officially started construction. The project uses 384,636 of Chint Solar’s self-developed ASTRO 6 series monocrystalline single-sided modules, which are manufactured and supplied by Chint’s Jiuquan photovoltaic module factory. The annual power generation capacity of the project is expected to reach 416 million kWh, and the total power generation capacity should be 10.394 billion kWh, during the 25-year design life.
Linyang signs 670 MW distributed PV project: Smart electricity meter company Linyang Energy announced that the company and its wholly-owned subsidiaries have signed cooperation agreements with different county governments to help them with green development projects. Lingyang will be investing, constructing and operating:
- 200 MW distributed photovoltaic power plants and 100 MW/200 MWh shared energy storage power plants in Weifang High-tech Zone
- 270 MW distributed photovoltaic power plants in Pingquan, Hebei Province and
- 200 MW distributed photovoltaic power plants in Yiliang, Yunnan Province
Meanwhile, in July this year, SPIC’s Anhui branch had partnered with Linyang Energy to develop about 2 GW of projects in Anhui and Henan regions as part of China’s 14th Five-Year Plan (2021-2025) (see China PV News Snippets: JinkoSolar, SPIC, Linyang Energy)
Hunan Guohe invests in 200 MW PV Egypt Power Plant: At the 2nd China-Africa Economic and Trade Fair, Hunan International Cooperation Private Equity Fund Management Company, also known as Hunan Guohe, and Saudi International Electricity and Water Company signed a contract for Kom Ombo 200 MW PV power plant project in Egypt, a Photovoltaic Network News report said. This project has a total planned installed capacity of 200 MW, with a total investment of approximately RMB 1034.4 million ($160 million).