- Baotou Steel Group, Western Natural Gas, and Elion Group sign agreement to implement Geeen Hydrogen Project in Kubuqi Desert
- Golden Solar New Energy develops cast monocrystalline silicon flexible heterojunction solar module
- Ginlong Technology increases capital of its wholly-owned subsidiary – Ningbo Jinlang Smart Energy – by RMB 100 million
- Talesun Solar receives bid-winning notice from State Grid Zhejiang Comprehensive Energy Service for solar module procurement project
Baotou Steel, Yili & Western Natural Gas partner for green hydrogen: In an announcement, China based Baotou Steel Group said it signed an agreement with Inner Mongolia Western Natural Gas, and ecological solar-energy system Elion Group to implement the Photovoltaic Sand Control, Photovoltaic Hydrogen Production, Pipeline Hydrogen Transmission and Green Hydrogen Smelting Project in Kubuqi Desert. The involved parties intend to give full play to:
- process technology requirements and industrial advantages of Baotou Steel Group’s hydrogen metallurgy
- hydrogen storage, transportation technology, and pipeline network operation of Western Natural Gas Group, and
- integrated photovoltaic sand control and photovoltaic hydrogen production of Elion Group
Golden Solar develops cast-mono HJT modules: Material science company Golden Solar New Energy has developed cast monocrystalline silicon (cast-mono) flexible heterojunction solar modules (flexible module) by using the flexible characteristics of cast-mono wafers, the company announced. Its cast-mono flexible module is bendable, light weighted and requires lower installation cost, and can be applied to consumer electronic solar products, it said. For residential users, this light weighted cast-mono flexible module can be used in sunshade and garden power supply systems. Commercial users can use it in large scale power plants with trackers and lightweight roof or sheds, such as gas stations and parking lots, it highlighted. Once the company obtains certification for conversion efficiency and reliability, it plans for commercial mass production and further combine the cast-mono flexible modules with energy storage batteries to create a convenient home solar power storage system.
Ginlong increases subsidiary capital by RMB 100 mn: Solar inverter manufacturer Ginlong Technology said in a statement that it has increased the capital of its wholly-owned subsidiary – Ningbo Jinlang Smart Energy – by RMB 100 million ($15.43 million), using its own funds. This funding injection, meant to take care of the subsidiary’s daily operations, will take the registered capital of Ningbo Jinlang from RMB 100 million ($15.43 million) to RMB 200 million ($30.86 million). Apart from this, the company is eyeing foreign investments that can boost Ningbo Jinlang’s industrial and commercial photovoltaic power plants business.
Zhongli subsidiary Talesun wins State Grid bid: Solar module supplier Zhongli Group released an announcement stating that its wholly-owned subsidiary Talesun Solar has received a bid-winning notice from State Grid Zhejiang Comprehensive Energy Service for its second batch of photovoltaic module centralized procurement project. The total capacity of the project is 18.60 MW.