- Second phase of GoodWe’s Anhui Guangde manufacturing base project begins
- TBEA’s holding company TBEA Xinjiang New Energy to be build couple of projects in Tianmen and Qianjiang City
- Zhongqing Group begins production project of 8 GW module and 5 GW cell manufacturing base
- Beijing Energy and Jiuquan Municipal Government gets into an agreement to deepen long-term strategic cooperation and for deliver of wind and solar power
- Guodian Power and People’s Government of Xuanwei City sign Xuanwei Power Plant New Energy Alternative Project Cooperation Agreement including GW-level solar plant
Phase II of GoodWe’s Anhui manufacturing base begins: In an announcement, GoodWe said that the second phase of its Anhui Guangde manufacturing base – the production project of smart photovoltaic inverter energy management system product – has begun. The investment in this project is about RMB 330 million ($51.6 million). Once the project is completed, then the solar inverter manufacturer will add to its kitty an annual production capacity of 500,000 photovoltaic inverters. Recently, GoodWe had formally joined the 600W+ photovoltaic open innovation ecological alliance (see China PV News Snippets: GoodWe, Trina, JinkoSolar)
TBEA to invest in 3 PV projects: Solar PV inverter company from China TBEA announced that its holding company TBEA Xinjiang New Energy will be building these projects:
- 100 MW agricultural photovoltaic power generation project each in Fuzishan and Jingtan Town, Tianmen City
- 100MW wind power parity demonstration project in Zhangbei County, Zhangjiakou City
- 100 MW wind power project in Zhangjiakou New Energy Research, Development, Testing and Certification Center, and
- 100 MW agricultural photovoltaic power generation project in Yuyang Town, Qianjiang City
Recently, TBEA announced its intent to invest RMB 1.3 billion in polysilicon technology transformation (see China PV News Snippets: CSG, GCL, TBEA, LONGi, Shuangliang)
Zhongqing’s 8 GW module & 5 GW cell manufacturing project started: Zhongqing Group started a project of 8 GW module and 5 GW cell manufacturing, a Photovoltaic Network News report stated. As per the report, Jiangsu Zhongqing Guotou Industrial Development Group has invested and will be constructing these projects. The project is located in Xiyi High-tech Zone and the total planned investment is about RMB 7.9 billion ($1.24 billion).
Beijing Energy & Jiuquan sign cooperation agreement: In an announcement, Beijing Energy and Jiuquan Municipal Government got into an agreement to deepen long-term strategic cooperation between the two sides to jointly promote the new energy industry and related projects. Beijing Energy intends to develop no less than 5 million kilowatts of wind power and photovoltaic projects in the Jiuquan area. The company also plans to create the first demonstration project of the whole industry chain of green hydrogen production-storage and transportation-application in Gansu Province, with a view of promoting upgrading and integration of the energy industry.
Guodian partners with Xuanwei for 1.2 GW solar energy storage & wind projects: Guodian Power Xuanwei Company and the People’s Government of Xuanwei City, Yunnan Province have signed the Xuanwei Power Plant New Energy Alternative Project Cooperation Agreement, a Photovoltaic Network News report said. As per the agreement, both parties will build an integrated demonstration project of wind energy, photovoltaic, thermal power and energy storage of more than 1.2 GW during the 14th Five-Year Plan period, including 1.04 GW of photovoltaic power generation, 150 MW of wind power, and 10 MW of energy storage.