- China Energy Engineering Group Planning and Engineering and Hengyang County to invest and developing wind, water, storage and multi-energy projects
- Zhejiang Southeast Space Frame and Hangzhou Xiaoshan Economic and Technological Development Zone Management Committee establish Zhejiang Southeast Space Frame and Hangzhou First PV project
- China Securities Regulatory Commission clears Zhonghuan Semiconductor’s fixed increase, and that the company’s total proceeds from a non-public offering of shares not to exceed RMB 9 billion ($1.40 billion)
- China Huaneng Group to invest RMB 5.5 billion ($0.85 billion) to plan and develop 1350 MW new energy projects in Jinxian County
- Golden Solar Silicon Science & Technology to supply one million pieces of 158.75 mm cast-mono wafers to Taoistic Solar Technology (Changzhou)
Zhejiang Southeast & Hangzhou First launch RMB 200 mn JV: Diversified high-tech enterprise group Zhejiang Southeast Space Frame and Hangzhou Xiaoshan Economic and Technological Development Zone Management Committee came together to invest in a Zhejiang Southeast Space Frame and Hangzhou First PV project. This joint venture company with a registered capital of RMB 200 million ($31.05 million) will be a new energy enterprise with focus on R&D, design, construction, and operation and maintenance of photovoltaic power generation, Zhejiang Southeast said in a release. It will be investing RMB 150 million ($23.29 million), accounting for 75% of the shares, while Hangzhou First will invest RMB 50 million ($7.76 million), accounting for 25% of the shares.
Zhonghuan to use RMB 9 bn towards 50 GW G12 wafer fab: Chinese solar wafer manufacturer Zhonghuan Semiconductor (TZS) issued an announcement saying that the Issue Review Committee of the China Securities Regulatory Commission has cleared the company’s fixed increase, and that the company’s total proceeds from the non-public offering of shares will not exceed RMB 9 billion ($1.40 billion). This fund will be used for the 50 GW (G12) solar-grade monocrystalline silicon material smart factory project, after deducting the issuance costs.
Huaneng to invest RMB 5.5 bn in PV & wind power projects: State-owned power development company China Huaneng Group will be investing RMB 5.5 billion ($0.85 billion) to plan and develop 1,350 MW new energy projects in Jinxian County, as per a Photovoltaic Network News report. This will include the construction of fishing and solar photovoltaic projects in Changshan Yan, Meizhuang and Qianfang, and also a 50 MW rooftop distributed photovoltaic project in Nanchang Shuangjian Industrial Co. Ltd.
China Energy & Hengyang to invest in multi-energy projects: China Energy Engineering Group Planning and Engineering said that the company and Hengyang County Government will be investing and developing wind, water, storage and multi-energy projects. The project will be divided into four major segments: wind power, ground-based photovoltaic, fishery-photovoltaic, and pumped storage. The total investment of the project is RMB 5.5 billion ($0.85 billion) and will have a total installed capacity of about 1,100 MW. Among these there will be 3 photovoltaic projects: Nongguang Photovoltaic Project; Qinglong Agricultural Photovoltaic Power Generation Project; and Hengyang Water Surface Photovoltaic Project.
Golden Solar to supply silicon wafers to Taoistic: Investment holding company Golden Solar Silicon Science & Technology Co., Ltd will be supplying one million pieces of 158.75 mm cast-mono wafers at a unit price of RMB 3.62 ($0.56) (value added tax included) per piece to Taoistic Solar Technology (Changzhou), the company said in a release. The order will be supplied within 12 months starting from August 2021.