- MAHAGENCO of Maharashtra has issued notice inviting tenders for two solar power projects of 110 MW total capacity
- To cater the load of the Tembhu lift irrigation scheme on boot basis, a 60 MW tender has been launched for various locations in Tembhu, district Satara
- A separate 50 MW tender has been launched to cater the agricultural feeder load of various substations in the state’s western regions
- Tender documents will be available for purchase until September 25, 2017
- Bid submissions deadline is September 26, 2017
The Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd. (MAHAGENCO) has launched two tenders with a total capacity of 110 MW.
The 60 MW tender is for a grid interactive solar PV Power plant at various locations of Tembhu in Satara district. It will cater the load of Tembhu’s lift irrigation scheme.
Another 50 MW tender will be developed to cater the agricultural (AG) feeder load of various substations at various places in Maharashtra Western regions.
It will also include operations and maintenance services for 25 years on a public private partnership (PPA) basis.
Interested developers will be provide services related to design, engineering manufacture, supply, erection, testing and commissioning.
Tender documents for both the projects are being sold from August 12, 2017 and will be available until September 25, 2017. Online bids will be submitted by September 26, 2017. Further tender details can be accessed on MAHAGENCO’s website.
MAHAGENCO had previously invited expressions of interest for the development of a 500 MW solar PV park and 1,500 MW PV for agricultural projects across the state (see Maharashtra Looks For 2 GW PV). Post this, it had tendered 150 MW PV capacity for three different regions in the state (see Maharashtra Invites Bids For 150 MW PV).