- Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO) has tendered two projects of 8 MW and 7 MW
- The 8 MW project will come up at Kothagudem Thermal Power Station, O&M Complex in Paloncha of Khammam district
- Last date to apply for the 8 MW tender is July 20, 2017
- Another project of 7 MW is to be located in Vazinepally Village, Mellacheru (Mandal), Pulichinthala Hydro Electric Station in Nalgonda district
- Bidders can apply for the 7 MW project latest by July 21, 2017
Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO) has invited bids for two separate solar power projects with a total capacity of 15 MW.
Engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) companies can offer bids for these projects. The 8 MW project will come up at the Kothagudem Thermal Power Station’s O&M Complex in Paloncha,Khammam district. It needs to be complete within nine months from the date of awarding of contract.
The utility has asked for maintenance of the grid-connected 8 MW solar PV crystalline power project for one year, along with design, manufacture, testing, supply and storage at site. The task does not include associated civil works on an EPC basis at the location.
The 7 MW grid-connected PV project will come up in Vazinepally Village at the Pulichinthala Hydro Electric Station in Nalgonda district.
Last date to apply for the 8 MW tender is July 20, 2017. Final price bids will be opened on August 24, 2017. Further details are available on TSGENCO’s website.
Bidders can bid for the 7 MW tender until July 21, 2017. Date for price bids opening is August 26, 2017. Details about the 7 MW tender are also available on the website of TSGENCO.
Both projects are in the so-called open category, which allows EPCs to use foreign equipment. Bidders need to bid for the entire capacity in a single tender.