Wednesday, 06 Oct 2021
India can very well achieve a net zero status before 2050, if only it develops a 100% renewable energy power system, increasing it from 25% today, according to a report by Finnish power systems manufacturer Wärtsilä Corporation and the Finnish Lappeenranta-Lahti University of Technology.
Subscribe To Newsletter
Top Solar Modules Listing
Latest Conference Videos
- Top Solar Modules Listing – August 2022
- July 5-6, 2022 TaiyangNews Bifacial & Solar Trackers Conference
- TaiyangNews PERC Cell Production Equipment Survey 2022
- May 24-25 TaiyangNews Intersolar Munich Review Conference
- April 21, 2022: European Solar Developments 2022 – How to Manage Gigantic Interest for Solar Power?
TaiyangNews - All About SolarFollow
'TaiyangNews - All About Solar' is a global news platform on solar power