Monday, 17 Jan 2022
Switzerland based oil refiner Varo Energy Group along with local electricity utility Groupe E will build what the duo call the largest ground mounted solar power plant to date for the country, with 7.7 MW capacity to support an on-site oil refinery.
Subscribe To Newsletter
Top Solar Modules Listing
Latest Conference Videos
- Top Solar Modules Listing – August 2022
- July 5-6, 2022 TaiyangNews Bifacial & Solar Trackers Conference
- TaiyangNews PERC Cell Production Equipment Survey 2022
- May 24-25 TaiyangNews Intersolar Munich Review Conference
- April 21, 2022: European Solar Developments 2022 – How to Manage Gigantic Interest for Solar Power?
TaiyangNews - All About SolarFollow
'TaiyangNews - All About Solar' is a global news platform on solar power