China Solar PV News Snippets

TaiyangNews Virtual Conference On Solar Power Plant Developments & More From GoodWe, JinkoSolar, Huaneng, CSG Holding, CTGR, Chint Electrics

China Solar PV News Snippets

To listen to the Speakers at TaiyangNews Virtual Conference on Solar Power Plant Developments, scan the QR code in the picture above now. (Photo Credit: TaiyangNews)

TaiyangNews Virtual Conference on Solar Power Plant Developments on September 1, 2023; GoodWe reports H1 2023 financial results; JinkoSolar signs cooperation agreement with Huaneng Renewables; CSG Holding, China Three Gorges and Chint Electrics report H1 2023 results.

Just 1 Day left for TaiyangNews Virtual Conference: TaiyangNews Virtual Conference on Solar Power Plant Developments will take place tomorrow, September 1, 2023, from 9:30 to 13:00 CEST, and the registrations are for free. What is expected is interesting discussions around the latest technology advancements for PV power plants – from high-efficiency bifacial modules, inverters to trackers. Industry leaders will also dwell upon the opportunities and challenges for this solar application, and look into solutions, such as hybrid PV power plants. The conference will include a panel discussion on the topic “Has Solar Learned Its Lesson From Wind”. The panelists for this discussion are: Eva Vandest, Group Head of Public Affairs, Amarenco Group; Purnendu K Choubey, Vice President, Renew; and Stefan Muller, Co-Founder, Enerparc. The discussion will be moderated by TaiyangNews Managing Director Michael Schmela. To #RegisterNow, click here: https://taiyangnews.info/our-events/solar-power-plant-developments/

GoodWe reports solid H1 2023 financial results: Solar inverter manufacturer GoodWe reported H1 2023 operating income of RMB 3.814 billion ($523.7 million), an increase of 162.61% year-over-year (YoY). The company’s net profit of RMB 740.76 million ($101.7 million) increased 1256.20% YoY during the period. The company’s total inverter shipments were 419,500 units, with grid-connected inverters totaling 300,100 units (71.53%) and energy storage inverters accounting for the remaining 119,400 units (28.47%). GoodWe shipped approximately 308,200 inverters (73.47%) overseas, while domestic inverter sales accounted for the 111,300 units (26.53%). The company sold around 240.38 MWh of energy storage batteries during the period. In June, GoodWe reported that it had begun construction of the 1st phase of its New Energy facility in Guangde (see China Solar PV News Snippets).

JinkoSolar and Huaneng Renewables Corp sign strategic cooperation agreement: JinkoSolar and Huaneng Renewables Corporation Limited have announced that they have signed a strategic framework cooperation agreement. With this agreement, the 2 companies aim to achieve in-depth cooperation in the new energy industry market and resource integration. Further, they aim to complement each other with respective advantages in information resources, business channels, technical management, financial talent, market planning, etc.

CSG Holding releases H1 2023 financial results: Solar glass and PV manufacturer CSG Holding Co. Ltd. reported operating income of RMB 8.389 billion ($1.15 billion) for the 1st half of 2023, an increase of 28.69% YoY. Of the total, sales to the solar PV industry accounted for 18.9%, second behind the glass industry which accounted for 75.51%. The company’s sales of electronics and display glass accounted for 8.59% of the total sales, and 2.62% unallocated. The company’s net profit decreased 11.16% YoY to RMB 889 million ($122 million).

China Three Gorges Renewables announces H1 2023 results: State-owned power company China Three Gorges Renewables (CTGR) reported revenue of RMB 13.7 billion ($1.88 billion) for H1 2023, up 13% YoY. The company’s net profit for the period was RMB 4.5 billion ($617.9 million), down 10% YoY. During the period, CTGR added 841.6 MW of wind power capacity (including 71 MW offshore) and 648.2 MW of solar power capacity.

Chint Electrics reports positive revenue and profit for H1 2023: Solar inverter manufacturer Chint Electrics reported that its revenue increased 18% YoY to RMB 27.85 billion ($3.82 billion) for H1 2023. The company’s net profit of RMB 1.9 billion ($260.9 million) increased 13.7% YoY from the same period last year. The company said that it was able to overcome a slowing economic recovery and a change in growth drivers. The company’s green energy segment recorded an operating income of RMB 16.62 billion ($2.28 billion), growing 26.16% YoY.

About The Author

Subscribe To Newsletter


Latest Videos

Loading...