JinkoSolar launches high-quality distributed roof strategy – 1+2+3+N strategy; GCL Technology 100,000-ton granular silicon project put into operation at the Leshan GCL Silicon Material Base; LONGi Hi-MO 5 makes an appearance at SUCE.
JinkoSolar launches high-quality distributed roof strategy: Module supplier JinkoSolar announced via WeChat that it has launched a high-quality distributed roof strategy – the 1+2+3+N strategy, where:
- 1 represents modules and system packages
- 2 represents energy storage, BIPV
- 3 represents full-payment self-investment, loan financing, and zero-payment empowerment; and
- N stands for the roof and people
This 1+2+3+N strategy focuses on:
- New core products like N-type modules, N-type BIPV, industrial and commercial/household optical storage integrated systems
- New financial services like photovoltaic loans with low down payment, low interest rate, and fast approval
- New channels like platform partner channels, provincial first-level agents/county-level second-level agents, and digital virtual channels
The 1+2+3+N strategy aims at to actively build an ecological platform for optimum equipment exposure and services procurement.
GCL Technology 100,000-ton granular silicon project put into operation: In an announcement, GCL Technology Holdings Limited said that its 100,000-ton GCL-FBR granular silicon production line has been put into operation at the Leshan GCL Silicon Material Base. A green ecological smart factory, the project is rich in hydropower resources and enjoys unique green energy advantages. Meanwhile, in its first quarter report for the year 2022 released earlier this year, GCL Technology had achieved an operating income of RMB 6.99 billion (see China PV News Snippets)
LONGi Hi-MO 5 debuts at SUCE: At the 17th China Solar Energy Utilization Conference and Comprehensive Energy Exhibition (SUCE), Chinese vertically integrated solar PV company LONGi presented its Hi-MO 5 high-efficiency product series, a WeChat communication said. The product uses M10 gallium-doped cells, and the photoelectric conversion efficiency is about 21.3%. This product also combines LONGi’s advanced module packaging technology to achieve a double breakthrough in power and power generation efficiency. This factor effectively improves customers’ power generation revenue, the company added. In 2020, LONGi had introduced Hi-MO 5 (see LONGi Officially Enters 500+ W Club)