- Guangdong No.2 Hydropower Engineering to invest in the construction of source-grid-load-storage integrated comprehensive energy management project in Fushan Industrial Park
- CECEP (Jianli) Solar Energy Technology to invest in the construction of the second phase of the 100 MW construction project, which is part of the 200 MW fishing and solar complementary photovoltaic power
- Seraphim and China Huadian, Anhui seal a cooperation agreement towards a 100 MW photovoltaic project in Jinzhai County
- As per NEA, China’s new household PV installed capacity in October 2021 was at 1.9 GW
- Power China and Tukuna Photovoltaic Project Company sign an EPC contract for the 238 MW photovoltaic project group in Tukuna, Colombia
Guangdong No.2 to spend RMB 4.15 bn on PV & energy projects: Solar power generation company Guangdong No.2 Hydropower Engineering Co., Ltd. said that it will invest in the construction of a ‘source-grid-load-storage’ integrated comprehensive energy management project in Fushan Industrial Park. The total investment of the project, which includes distributed photovoltaic, energy storage, and other projects is about RMB 4.15 billion ($0.65 billion). As the development of the park progresses, it plans to build more than 150 MW distributed PV projects with a total investment of about RMB 1.5 billion ($0.23 billion).
CECEP Solar to invest RMB 695 mn to build 150 MW PV & other projects: China Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection Group (CECEP) Solar Energy Technology announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary CECEP (Jianli) Solar Energy Technology Co., Ltd. will invest in the construction of the second phase of the 100 MW construction project. This project is part of the 200 MW fishing and solar PV power station of CECEP’s Huanghu Farm, with an investment of about RMB 448 million ($70.11 million). At the same time, CECEP Solar Energy (Jiuquan) Power Generation Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary, has also invested in the construction of CECEP Yumen 50 MW wind-solar hybrid power generation project, with a total investment of about RMB 247 million ($38.65 million).
Seraphim & China Huadian Anhui partner for 100 MW PV project: Solar module manufacturer Seraphim and national power producer China Huadian, Anhui have sealed a cooperation agreement towards a 100 MW PV project in Jinzhai County. Jinzhai has abundant roof resources, strong power consumption capacity, and has the conditions for large-scale development of roof photovoltaics. Recently, Seraphim launched a new solar module product called S4 half-cell series with a maximum power output of up to 540 W (see Seraphim Launches New Half-Cell Solar Modules)
New household PV installed capacity at 1.9 GW: NEA: The National Energy Administration (NEA) recently released information on household photovoltaic projects for October 2021. As per the release, China’s new household PV installed capacity was 1.9 GW in October. The total installed capacity of household photovoltaic projects included in the national fiscal subsidy scale was 13.61 GW.
Power China & Tukuna join hands for 238 MW PV project group: Chinese engineering construction company Power China and Tukuna Photovoltaic Project Company signed an EPC contract for the 238 MW PV project group in Tukuna, Colombia. The Tukuna photovoltaic project consists of 12 x 19.9 MW solar projects with an installed capacity of 238 MW. The role of Power China will span across design, procurement, construction, commissioning, trial operation and grid-connected power generation of the project’s photovoltaic field, and booster station.