- Hongyuan New Materials to sell Canadian Solar Energy 20,000 tons of monocrystalline square ingots during a period of two year – from December 2020 to December 2022
- Topray Solar to transfer 100% equity and assets of Chengcheng County Yongfu Photovoltaic to local government for RMB 370 million
- China Huadian Corporation and Chint Solar to develop and enhance photovoltaic module supply and photovoltaic power generation resource development
- JinkoPower to sell 100% equity of its wholly-owned subsidiary, Anlu Shenghe, to Hubei Energy Group for RMB 23.73 million
- ZNShine Solar’s new photovoltaic modules successfully pass Brazil INMETRO certification
- Risen Energy gets go ahead from Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security and the National Postdoctoral Management Committee, China to establish a post-doctoral research workstation
Hongyuan to sell 20,000 tons of monocrystalline silicon ingots to Canadian Solar: Solar PV equipment manufacturer Shangji Automation said that the company’s wholly-owned subsidiary Hongyuan New Materials will be selling to Baotou Canadian Solar Energy 20,000 tons of monocrystalline square ingots during a period of 2 years – from December 2020 to December 2022. The sales amount is estimated to be about RMB 3.492 billion ($.53 billion).
Topray Solar sells power station to local government for RMB 370 mn: With a view to promote local development, vertically integrated solar module maker Topray Solar announced it will transfer 100% equity and assets of Chengcheng County Yongfu Photovoltaic Co., Ltd to the local government for a cost of RMB 370 million ($56.58 million). Chengcheng is held by Topray Solar’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Shaanxi Tuori New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
China Huadian & Chint Solar join hands for PV development: As per Chinese solar blog PVMen, state-owned power generation enterprise China Huadian Corporation and Chint Solar recently signed a strategic agreement. Both the companies intend to work closely to develop and enhance photovoltaic module supply, photovoltaic power generation resource development, photovoltaic power generation technical services, supply chain, industrial chain collaboration, and overseas market development.
JinkoPower to sell subsidiary for RMB 23.73 mn: With a view to improve its asset structure, PV project developer JinkoPower announced that it will sell 100% equity of its wholly-owned subsidiary, Anlu Shenghe, to Hubei Energy Group. The sale value is expected to be around RMB 23.73 million ($3.63 million).
Brazil INMETRO certification for ZNShine modules: ZNShine Solar’s new photovoltaic modules have successfully passed Brazil INMETRO certification. This certification ensures that the energy efficiency of the modules meets high-level Brazilian photovoltaic standards. The certification ranks modules from A to E, and ZNShine PV modules have been rated as ‘A’, in particular, the high efficiency 425/430 W single glass and light-weight double-glass PV modules, according to the company. Meanwhile, earlier this year, ZNShine Solar had begun construction for 10 GW solar module fab (see China PV News Snippets: Risen Energy, JA Solar, ZNShine)
Risen gets nod to establish postdoctoral research station: Integrated module manufacturer Risen Energy has got the go ahead from China’s Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security and the National Postdoctoral Management Committee to establish a post-doctoral research workstation. These research workstations can recruit and train post-doctoral researchers from enterprises, scientific research and production-oriented institutions, and special regional institutions.