- At SNEC PV Power Expo 2021, Hoymiles Power showcases its full line-up of microinverters designed for high-power solar panels
- GCL Group formally enters hydrogen field by signing agreements with Siemens (China), Toshiba (China), CSSC PERIC Hydrogen Technologies, and State Power Investment Corporation Beijing Green Hydrogen Technology Development Co., Ltd
- Trina Solar releases white paper on Trina Tracking’s wind engineering research at 2021 SNEC exhibition
- LONGi partners with Tongji University to jointly build a laboratory on hydrogen technology
Hoymiles showcases latest high-powered microinverter line-up at SNEC: At SNEC PV Power Expo 2021 in Shanghai in early June, Hoymiles Power Electrics Inc. showcased its full line-up of microinverters designed for high-power solar panels. Some of the products presented were:
- HMS-2000: Built from ground up for high-power solar modules, the 4-in-1 microinverter features maximum output power of up to 2000VA
- HMS-1000: 2-in-1 microinverter that comes equipped with identical features and output power up to 1000VA
- HMS-500: 1-in-1 microinverter that comes equipped with identical features and output power up to 500VA
- HMT-2250: The latest three-phase microinverter with reactive power control can be widely be used in general 230V/400V three-phase electric power distribution and supports connection of 6 PV modules
- Hoymiles Gateway DTU-Pro-S: Data transfer unit that works seamlessly with S-Miles Cloud and supports Sub-1Ghz wireless solution
GCL enters hydrogen energy industry: In an announcement, vertically integrated PV company GCL Group said that it has formally entered the hydrogen energy industry by signing agreements with Siemens (China), Toshiba (China), CSSC PERIC Hydrogen Technologies, and State Power Investment Corporation Beijing Green Hydrogen Technology Development Co., Ltd. at the 2021SNEC exhibition. As per the strategic agreement, GCL Group and the mentioned companies will cooperate and make efforts in technological innovation, focusing on renewable energy hydrogen production and the multi-scene application of green hydrogen in the industrial, energy and transportation fields.
Trina Tracking’s Wind Engineering white paper released: Chinese solar module manufacturer Trina Solar released a white paper on Trina Tracking’s wind engineering research at 2021 SNEC exhibition. Based on the authoritative wind tunnel test data, Trina Tracking has optimized and upgraded the product design to further improve the stability and reliability of the bracket system, thus promoting the construction of standardization in the domestic tracking bracket industry. Trina’s latest product updates in this field are included in the recently released TaiyangNews Market Survey on Solar Tracker 2021.
LONGi partners with Tongji University to build a joint hydrogen laboratory: Chinese vertically integrated solar PV company LONGi signed a cooperation agreement with Tongji University, announcing that the company and the University will jointly build a laboratory of hydrogen. With Tongji University’s profound accumulation in the field of hydrogen and LONGi’s research foundation in green hydrogen equipment, both the parties want to build up an in-depth cooperation in green hydrogen technology research and development. It was only recently that LONGi announced its entry into the hydrogen field (see China’s LONGi Group Entering Hydrogen Market)