- JYT achieves an operating income of approximately RMB 2.35 billion ($0.36 billion) in the first half of 2021, which is a year-on-year increase of 36.66%
- Jolywood has got into an agreement with Sidian Town for a whole town distributed PV rooftop project, whose proposed scale is about 200 MW
- China General Nuclear Power Corporation’s revenue in the first half of 2021 amounts to RMB 5151.61 million ($796.6 million)
JYT Corporation releases its 2021 semi-annual report: Beijing Jingyuntong Technology Co., Ltd. released its 2021 semi-annual report. During this period, the the Chinese solar wafer and equipment maker achieved an operating income of approximately RMB 2.35 billion ($0.36 billion), which is a year-on-year increase of 36.66%.
The cumulative installed capacity of the company’s grid-connected photovoltaic power stations (including ground-based and distributed power stations) stood at 1,248.09 MW. The cumulative installed capacity of grid-connected wind power stations stood at 148.50 MW, totaling to 1,396.59 MW. The operating income of this business was approximately RMB 754 million ($116.59 million), an increase of 23% over the same period last year, and the gross profit margin was approximately 59%.
The company’s wafer production and sales achieved an operating income of approximately RMB 1.22 billion ($0.19 billion), an increase of 67% over the same period last year, and the gross profit rate was above 30%, the report read.
Jolywood bags 200 MW rooftop project in Sidian: Bifacial solar cell and module manufacturer Jolywood has got into an agreement with Sidian Town for a whole town distributed PV rooftop project, whose proposed scale is about 200 MW. Jolywood has bagged few other distributed rooftop projects too recently (see China PV News Snippets: Cybird, China City, Jiangxi Ganneng)
CGN New Energy 2021 semi-annual results out: Clean energy developer China General Nuclear Power Corporation (CGN) announced its 2021 semi-annual report, and here is a gist of the company’s performance:
- The revenue of the Group amounted to RMB 5151.61 million ($796.6 million) representing an increase of 34.3% compared with RMB 3835.5 million ($593.1 million) of the first half of 2020.
- Revenue derived from wind and solar projects in the PRC amounted to RMB 1991.1 million ($307.9 million), representing an increase of 71.9% as compared with RMB 1158.2 million ($179.1 million) of the first half of 2020, which was mainly attributable to the newly commissioned installed capacity and the increase in power generation from existing projects.
- Starting from the second half of 2020, the Group’s newly commissioned attributable installed capacity amounted to 207.8 MW, which contributed RMB 47.86 million ($7.4 million) revenue in the first half of 2021.
- Given that the power generation of the existing solar projects has improved and together with the contribution from the newly commissioned solar projects, the operating profit increased by RMB 67.26 million ($10.4 million) to RMB 268.38 million ($41.5 million) in the first half of 2021.