Calling For Solar Boom, German Utilities Under BDEW Root For ‘At Least’ 150 GW Solar PV Capacity Installation Target For Country By 2030
Friday, 28 May 2021
While the German government’s current PV expansion target for 2030 is 5 GW annually to have a cumulative installed capacity of 100 GW, a new PV strategy document released by utility association BDEW wants it to be increased to 10 GW per year to be able to reach a minimum of 150 GW by 2030.
Subscribe To Newsletter
Top Solar Modules Listing
Latest Conference Videos
- Top Solar Modules Listing – August 2022
- July 5-6, 2022 TaiyangNews Bifacial & Solar Trackers Conference
- TaiyangNews PERC Cell Production Equipment Survey 2022
- May 24-25 TaiyangNews Intersolar Munich Review Conference
- April 21, 2022: European Solar Developments 2022 – How to Manage Gigantic Interest for Solar Power?
TaiyangNews - All About SolarFollow
'TaiyangNews - All About Solar' is a global news platform on solar power