Illinois Clears Law To Aim For 100% Clean Energy System By 2050; SEIA Estimates New Act To Lead To Around 10 GW New Solar For US State
Monday, 20 Sep 2021
The US State of Illinois has officially adopted Senate Bill 2408 (SB 2408), firmly setting itself on path to achieve 100% clean energy by 2050, after Governor JB Pritzker signed the legislation into law calling it Climate and Equitable Jobs Act.
Subscribe To Newsletter
Top Solar Modules Listing
Latest Conference Videos
- Top Solar Modules Listing – August 2022
- July 5-6, 2022 TaiyangNews Bifacial & Solar Trackers Conference
- TaiyangNews PERC Cell Production Equipment Survey 2022
- May 24-25 TaiyangNews Intersolar Munich Review Conference
- April 21, 2022: European Solar Developments 2022 – How to Manage Gigantic Interest for Solar Power?
TaiyangNews - All About SolarFollow
'TaiyangNews - All About Solar' is a global news platform on solar power